In 2006-2007 the following donations were made:
- Bharat Sevashram Sangh - Rs.50,000 towards medicine for cancer patients.
- Rama Krishna Sarada Samiti - Rs.30,000 towards medical treatment & medicine for women and children of nearby slums.
- Manish Banerjee - Rs. 40,000 to Mr. Banerjee towards hospitalization expenses of his father, late Shri M. M. Banerjee (Ex. manager of Bombay Durgabari Samiti)
- Sujata More - Rs. 3,850 for medical treatment.
- Sunil Kumar Raha - Rs. 15,000 for cataract operation.
- Sangeeta Bharde - Rs. 10,000 for medical treatment.
- Free Medicine - The needy are offered free medicine regularly through Bharat Sevashram Sangha.
- Construction of hostel for cancer patients - Funds have been given to Bharat Sevashram Sangha for the purpose.Also, Direct medical aid to needy people suffering from critical ailments.
- Ram Krishna Mission & Bharat Sevashram Sangha - A donation has been made for medical aid for poor victims of flood of 26th July 2005.