In 2012-2013, the following donations were made:
- The President on behalf of Bombay Durga Bari Samiti has donated Rs. 1,00,000/- to Swami Sarvolokananda Maharaj of Ramakrishna Math, Khar, Mumbai for restoration work of Holy Mother Sarada Devi’s Temple on 08/06/2012.
In 2011-2012, the following donations were made:
- Pranab Kanya Sangha, Nalasopara: The President on behalf of Bombay Durgabari has donated Rs.3,76,437/- on 24/03/2012. Bombay Durgabari has already donated Rs.7,00,000/- during 2010-11 to this Ashram.
In 2006-2007 the following donations were made:
- Bharat Sevashram Sangh: Rs. 1,50,000 towards residential accommodation (one room) for cancer patients.
- M.S.W.C. (Asha Sadan)Rs. 1,30,000 towards repair and painting (internal)of Rescue Home for children.
- Cancer Patients Aid Association:A BOLERO Sports ACZ WD 7-seater vehicle was purchased from M/s. Mahindra & Mahindra Co. Ltd. for Rs. 497,866 and donated for transport of cancer patients.
- Daridra Narayan Seva : A large number of guests considered 'Narayan' are provided midday meal during Sharodotsav every year.
- Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity: Donations are made to take care of destitute and mentally challenged children.
- Financial support to orphans: Donations are made to Ramkrishna Sharada Samiti, Mumbai to run an orphanage for children from neighbouring slums.